coup de coeur jobmania
International business development !
Want to join a fast growing FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) B2B marketplace and being at the heart of the current ecological transition development in Europe?
Want to work closely with the best eco-friendly packaging providers to help them grow their business globally ?
So, join our international and dynamic team !
We create business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers. We have created PACK FOR CHANGE, the online Summit dedicated to Eco Packaging solutions, and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE, the online Summit dedicated to Natural Ingredient solutions. Consumers want healthier food, and put pressure on manufacturers to provide more natural products.
We offer sourcing services to 1,700 purchasing groups and 8,000 manufacturers that are trusting our company to grow their business with key accounts globally !
We are a team of 40 people. We are experiencing a strong growth and we are looking for a Trainee working within PACK FOR CHANGE and INGREDIENT FOR CHANGE team.
- You’ll recruit companies that have the capacity to grow their business on an international level, by representing interesting packaging solutions to reduce or replace plastic or through circular economy. Your mission is to sell our services to those key accounts.
- You will be in direct relation with interesting packaging or ingredient solutions and you will explain to these companies why it is interesting for them to sign up at Pack for Change or Ingredient for Change
- Your mission is also to valorize these key accounts in our events through social medias.
- You will contribute in relationship with Management to some content messages to be used in our online campaigns.
- You will actively contribute to the preparation of the Second Editions of Pack for Change, taking place in April 7th & 8th, and of Ingredient for Change, taking place in June
- During the summits, you will have to do Custom Success Management for the onboarding of the companies before the event, to assist during the whole event to help customers during their journey and Follow Up actions after the summit.
- You are a business school student (bac+4/5) or equivalent with skills in business development and events planning thanks to at least one experience
- You love approaching new clients (we’re looking for hunters)
- You are concerned about the environmental problems and are sensitive to sustainable developments that need to occur in the industry
- You are familiar with Marketing tools and data
- You are fluent in English
- You are organized and force of proposal
- You are a creative person
- You will get a real responsibility with great autonomy, and work directly with the Manager (and our Co-Founder)
infos pratiques sur l'offre
- ASAP for 6 months
- Paris 8th, close to the Champs Elysées
- 1 000€ + 50% contribution to public transport costs
Come join us !