coup de coeur jobmania
Digital marketing in an international company !
Want to join a fast growing FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) B2B marketplace and being at the heart of the current ecological transition development in Europe?
Want to work closely with the best eco-friendly packaging providers to help them grow their business globally ?
So, join our international and dynamic team.
We create business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers and have created PACK FOR CHANGE, the online Summit dedicated to Eco Packaging solutions.
We offer sourcing services to 1,700 purchasing groups and 8,000 manufacturers that are trusting our company to grow their business with key accounts globally!
We are a team of 40 people. We are experiencing a strong growth and we are looking for a Trainee working within PACK FOR CHANGE team.
- You’ll be working directly with the manager of PACK FOR CHANGE SUMMIT and will assist him with the Sales & Marketing policy of this unique event. This responsibility will partly integrate some B2B Community Management related to Pack for Change communities (retailers, co-packers,…)
- You will contribute in relationship with Management to some content messages to be used in our online campaigns.
- You will be in direct relation with interesting packaging solutions that reduce or replace plastic or promote circular economy and you will explain to these companies why it is interesting for them to sign up at Pack for Change.
- Your mission is also to valorize these key accounts in our Pack for Change Event through social medias.
- You will actively contribute to the preparation of the Second Edition of Pack for Change taking place in April 7th & 8th
- And during the Pack for Change submit you will have to do Custom Success Management for the onboarding of the companies before the event, to assist during the whole event to help customers during their Pack for Change journey and Follow Up actions after Pack for Change
- You are a business school student (bac+4/5) or equivalent with skills in digital and events planning thanks to at least one experience
- You are concerned about the environmental problems and are sensitive to sustainable developments that need to occur in the industry
- You are familiar with Marketing tools and data
- You have some knowledge of Photoshop or In Design
- You are fluent in English
- You are organized and force of proposal
- You are a creative person
- You will get a real responsibility with great autonomy, and work directly with the Manager (and our Co-Founder)
infos pratiques sur l'offre
- January 2021 for 6 months
- Paris 8th, close to the Champs Elysées
- 1 000€ + 50% contribution to public transport costs
Come join us !